Saturday, January 31, 2009

"What's inside my handbag?"

~ Tagged by Miss Alya


1. Find a safe quiet place free of significant other, noisy makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general.

~ my living room- safe, peaceful and quiet, while hubby was sleeping..


2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents


actually this is my school bag... dah lama tak pakai handbag2 nih, sbb nyer dah lama tak kuar..



taadaaaaaaaaa!!
selagi boleh ku sumbat, segala macam benda ada! hehehe
~typical female-student-handbag!



3. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile.

jengg... jengg...jengg....


told ya, segala macam mak nenek sumer ada... just name it!
*tetiba terkagum gak, byk gak brg rupanyer!!!patot ler berat!! hahaha


4. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.


keys and student card..
the one with 'pink selipar jepun' keychain ~kunci locker&lab.
the one with MCKK keychain~kunci umah..



the basic needs during winter:
vaseline~ for my chapped lips...
handcream ~kalau lepas buat kerja lab, tgn confirm dry sgt..
a pair of gloves ~ which I hate to wear! rarely use them..
my green M&S umbrella... *sediakan payung seblom ujan...



my pocket notebook..
use this especially kat klinik,sumbat jer dlm whitecoat!

lecture notes~ belum sempat masuk file lagi daaa.. hehehe
buku ~ pinjam dr library, Guide to Occlusal Waxing..
*sekarang nih tgh pening kepala dengan "Wax-up course"!!


my diary/academic planner
~kalau hilang nih boleh nangis gak ler.. sumer benda berkait ngan patients ada dalam ni.. appointment dates, treatment plan, patients' contact numbers, etc,etc...


5. What’s the most important thing in your handbag?

My Blackberry, purse and Oyster card (prepaid travel card)
memang takleh survive London kalau takde 3 benda nih...


6.What’s the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?

rasanya 2 benda nih~ the so-called "my lunch"..
my nearly-expired-lunch! been in my bag since........ages!
(can't even remember when I bought them!)
~MARS tuh dah 'penyek'2, and I doubt choc drink tuh buleh minum lagi ke idak nyer.. hehehe


7. What’s the smallest thing in your handbag?

vaseline and pendrive kot?
~apart from habuk2 yg dah lama tak dibersihkan.. :)



8. Is there anything illegal in your handbag?
NOPE!! ~unless if u consider lecture notes and books are illegal!!*wink*
I am just a normal, dry student... struggling with my studies...erkk..



9. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves:

~so now, its your turn, guys..

#naza ~ the shophaholic (musti byk bags kan... )
#miss mean~ the lab queen
(errr.. any bugs inside ur bag?? :P)

#miss izza~the psychologist
(is it true that bag is the reflection of our personality,behaviour and emotions? just curious..) :P




1 comment:

naza said...

ahh..dh lama nk buat entry nih..but asyik postponed jek..hehe..ok i'll do it..but our bag cam same jek..hehe..stay tuned!!