Thursday, September 11, 2008

10th September 2008

Too many things happened today..

1. it was my beloved birthday- his new entrance to the world of thirties...
2. Went to celebrate his birthday in KLIA. I ate a lot! :D
3. I made stupid things- I bring RM40K in cash in my handbag!then had the gut to loiter around KL Sentral and Plaza Sentral looking for Bureau de Change...
4. I made my first travellers cheque this morning..
5. I wont be in the office since today for the next 2-3 years.
6. A student gave me a farewell present this morning...
( it was a personal gift,cam tak sangka lak ada peminat... jgn jeles ek.... hehhehe)
7. At last, I managed to book a service apartment in London for nextweek just now!
8. .........!!!*sigh*


...I'm in the mixed-feeling mode!..don't feel like goin' either...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mana aci ma..huhuuhu....
ala...pegi jer...karang kat sana br la men rasa2 nak balik..hehehhe